- We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your secure privacy rights.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You represent and warrant that: the use of your Content on or through the Service does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
- The Service contains content owned or licensed by Twicie (« Twicie Content »). Twicie Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Twicie, Twicie owns and retains all rights in the Twicie Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Twicie Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Twicie Content.
- The Twicie name and logo are trademarks of Twicie, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Twicie.
- Although it is Twicie’s intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Twicie reserves the right to remove any User from the Service for any reason, without prior notice.
- It is Twicie’s policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Twicie does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Twicie is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Acceptable Use: You must access and use our Services only for legal, authorized, and acceptable purposes. You will not use (or assist others in using) our Services in ways that: (a) violate, misappropriate, or infringe the rights of Twicie, our users, or others, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights; (b) are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially, or ethnically offensive, or instigate or encourage conduct that would be illegal, or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting violent crimes; (c) involve publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations, or misleading statements; (d) impersonate someone; (e) involve sending illegal or impermissible communications such as bulk messaging, auto-messaging, auto-dialing, and the like; or (f) involve any non-personal use of our Services unless otherwise authorized by us.
Your Account Secure: You are responsible for keeping your device and your Twicie account safe and secure, and you must notify us promptly of any unauthorized use or security breach of your account or our Services.
Your Rights: Twicie does not claim ownership of the information that you submit for your Twicie account or through our Services. You must have the necessary rights to such information that you submit for your Twicie account or through our Services and the right to grant the rights and licenses in our Terms.
Twicie’s Rights: We own all copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property rights associated with our Services. You may not use our copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, patents, and other intellectual property rights unless you have our express permission and except in accordance with our Brand Guidelines.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Attn: Law Enforcement Response Team
5660 MCADAM, SUIT 200,
MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO, CANADA